Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

The No Junk Food Challenge

Last year, I did The No Junk Food Challenge, and it went really well.  It was a good exercise in self-control and gave me a reason to say no, when I would have said, "Why not?"  I even lost like four pounds, just by cutting out junk for three weeks!  Not bad!  It was especially nice just before the holidays, when I knew I would be eating a lot more junk than usual.  

So I'm doing it again this year, from November 1-November 21, which is the week before Thanksgiving.  Anyone care to join me?  If you do, let me know how it goes!






11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, ideal is a good word for it. Ideally, I should be doing this all the time, right? :o)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You must be way better at eating healthy than I am! Props! :o)

      Delete
  3. The only food on this I have most days is one square of 72% chocolate!
    Thanks for this reminder- it's everything else I really can do without!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really impressive! I hope to get to that point...eventually! (Also, 72% is my very favorite chocolate!) :o)

      Delete
  4. I love this and it works . thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and it works . thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting this challenge tomorrow and instead of 21 days I'm going to do the whole month of May. This will be hard for myself since I do eat too much junk food, but in the end I know it will be better for me.

    ReplyDelete