Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

How to be Awesome at Comebacks

Image Credit
 
 
I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but I had a baby.

Ugh.  Worst excuse ever.  Cats have babies all the time, and do they take a year off of chasing that little red dot?  No!

I was trampled by therapy llamas and have just now finally recovered.

Yeah, that's better.

Yeah, I know I said it before and then like, did one post, but it's for real this time.  I've been kicking around blog ideas for a while now, and I thought about starting another one, but honestly, I love this one, and it's lots of fun, so I'm sticking with it.

I will (hopefully) be posting regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

So what am I going to post about?

Since I have a one year old now, some of the posts will be about stuff I do with her, BUT I know what you're thinking.  The world does not need yet another mommy blog, and you're right.  There are thousands of blogs tracking the growth process of individual babies or cataloging all the efforts of super moms.  That's not what this is.  I'll just do some posts about her, and other posts about other stuff in my life.  My life is not just about my baby.  I'm not going to go there.

Also, we (my family and I) are working hard to pursue a more natural, real food lifestyle, so I'm sure that will come up as well.  But this is not a food blog.

Probably home improvement stuff too, stuff I find on Pinterest definitely, and exercise stuff, 'cause I'm trying to get back in shape.

Basically, just like before, it will be about all the random things that I do or that happen, in no particular order and with no real rhyme or reason.  After all, it's about how to be awesome at everything.

I'm going to do a short post today, so y'all can go back through some of my older ones.  There's a list on the side of the most popular, so check one of them out.

Fist in the air, guys.  I'm back.

1 comment: