Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Pause Button

Most everyone knows that we are in the process of moving right now.  We closed on our house Wednesday, YAY, and I'll write more about that later.

I'm going to hit the pause button on blogging for a few days while we get moved in.  With my mom in town, boxes everywhere, and everything we're doing right now, I don't have a lot of time for crafting and/or blogging.  But NEVER FEAR!  I will be back, just as soon as we get moved in and get Internet in the new house, at which time I am sure I will have lots of amazing and hilarious stories to tell you.

In the meantime, make sure you are subscribed to my blog, either by following it with the little button at the top of the screen, or by adding it to your e-reader.  That way, you won't be the last to know when I start posting again!  That would be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment